cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Process involving multiple currencies...!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xperts,

I am using Rebate Management Process and we tried to use a scenario for the first time as below.

I have Customer Currency as USD and all the Sales Documents are being created in USD. I have created Rebate Agreement also with Currency USD and hence the Credit Memo I am creating while settlement is also in USD. Everything is working fine.

But when we check the FI document, it shows 2 currencies (USD & DKK) as the Company code currency is DKK.

Now the issue is that, in the FI documents USD calculations are correct and as expected. But in calculation in DKK is still showing some amount pending to be settled because of different exchange rate at different point of time.

So practically, we have already given the Credit Note that he is eligible for, but because of amount difference in DKK in FI document, while doing final Settlement of Rebate Agreement, it is creating one more Credit Memo Request for the amount (converted in USD) which is still showing in G/L account as open. Which is not supposed to be given to customer as he has already got the same.

My question is, is this the right process we are following? Or are we missing something in Process? If yes, is there any standard way SAP suggest to follow to get rid of this loss or gain due to exchange rate differences?

Quick response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

HP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following note:-

• Note 1272817 - Final settl.: Accruals reversal in rebate arrangement crcy

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HP,

In DKK case, are the partial settlement credit memo request and credit memo documents created in USD currency and their accounting documents created in DKK ?

TW

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out SAP note 1394443 to change behaviour in reversal of accurals http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1394443