cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P icon is missing in SAP Screen Personas 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have recently upgraded my system as per the requirement for SAP Screen Personas 3.0, given all the authorization to the user id... but still the P icon is missing because of which I am not able to start the development.

following are the screen shots :

Please help....!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Pat_A
Explorer
0 Kudos

SAP Note 2465486 gave me the answer thanks to the guided answer tool it references. My particular issue was table /PERSONAS/STTNGS (SM30) parameter HIDE_PERSONAS_CLIENT.

0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am also facing same issue can you please let me know what are the notes we need to implement?

Provided link is not working.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Img/Pre-+and+post-installation+Checklist

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Check if there is an entry in table LMSEMAPHORE (if it exists), TRPUT or PAT01. Also check if the SPAM queue is empty. If not, you need to finish the process causing any entry in these tables and/or the upgrade that is still in progress.

0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Table LMSEMAPHORE is not exists and there are no entries in table TRPUT or PAT01.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

What Personas SP do you have installed? Right now only SP10, SP11 and SP12 are the supported ones.
Also, do you have a completely clean (green) note check list in Health Check?
If your SP is supported and there are no missing notes but he Personas "P" is still not available, I'd suggest creating a support incident directed to component BC-PER and providing access to the system for investigation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushant it worked...!!!

I can now able to see the "P" icon and can do the development....

Regards,

Amit Mahindre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushant,

Can you please tell me the list of notes that needs to be implemented for SAP Screen Personas 3.0?

Regards,

Amit Mahindre

0 Kudos

well if you see the link i posted, at the bottom as post installation step, it does list the note you need to see..

Sushant

0 Kudos

hi amit,

check personas config guide OR http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Img/Pre-+and+post-installation+Checklist

also run the health check tool.

Sushant