cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to work on a scenario in which i have to create a Excel workbook with multiple sheets, any one has any idea, i have created an excel workbook with one worksheet in it with a XSLT mapping and an adapter module in the Mail receiver adapter but not able to find the solution for multiple worksheets in one excel workbook.

Urgent help is requested

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right click on the sheet tab on bottom left corner of the excel sheet and select insert, a pop up comes and select worksheet.You will have another worksheet added to your excel file.If you want to change the positions of the sheets, just click on the sheet and drag to sides where u need the sheet in order.

Junaid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Junaid,

That is a manual approach,

I want this to be automatically generated through XSLT mapping.

Basically i am looking at an out put excel created via a Mail receiver or File receiver adapter with some data in sheet1, some data in sheet 2 some data in sheet 3, ...., but XSLT mapping does not understand the "worksheet" so I am looking for an sample XSLT mapping which i can use for this purpose.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Can you try using worksheet in place of workbook in the code that you are using to create workbook and evaluate the option