Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Invoice Notification

p391977
Contributor
0 Kudos

What is Sales invoice notification.

Any Idea .

If any body knows abt it kindly tell me please.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Radheshyam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Radheshyam,

As a non-native EN speaker, I search the meaning of words in Google for example "notification meaning". This way I understand the meaning of words in simple language.

SAP has kept the naming very straightforward, nothing fancy or difficult English words

Invoice notification is to inform someone officially about the invoice. Your company wants to bill its customer 100Euros. After the invoice is created in SAP, an email can be sent to the customer with the details of the bill (amount, products, quantities etc. etc.), this is an example of invoice notification.

Anything can be searched in the net and with focused searching you will improve. Also, think from business process pov - You are the owner of a grocery shop, what do you need to do, to get the customer to pay his/her bill?

TW

p391977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks TW.

It was good in understanding above term & scenario.

Fine then. I am closing this thread.

Regards

Radheshyam..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you ask that person whom you heard it from what does it mean? I'm sure they won't bite...

Make sure to search Google before posting on SCN. All standard SAP terminology would show up in the results if you use "site:sap.com" addition.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, avoid using abbreviated words when you post in SCN.

Coming to your query, there is no such terminology in SD.  Any information from billing document that you want to share to some individual or group in the organization, you need to add the required logic in the smart form being used for that billing which the ABAP team can do.

G. Lakshmipathi

p391977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. I will keep in mind next time.

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Radheshyam,

Check this thread, https://scn.sap.com/thread/3322197

It might give you some idea.

Thanks