Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solar01

belbaraka_naima
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with SODOCA in solman manager 7.1 , in HR since we use the same transaction PA40 in different process like recruitment ,leaves ...

we can't  have the real situation of the frequency of using special HR process, have  someone fit the same problem and have we the possibility to add type of actions in business blue print configuration for example  "RC: recruitment"

thank you for considering my question.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are performing it with program/fm/classes etc. then you can add, however if you are performing within transaction then you can not add. You can add underlying program which is responsible for same. Also, activate the UPL to get the precise usage calculation.

Thanks

Rishav

belbaraka_naima
Explorer
0 Kudos

thank you for your reactivity,

I am performing with transaction  and  because of using the same one  in different HR process , and since it  is linked to the same program , I don't know how it will distinguish a special process,

if  the activation of UPL will make the difference, how to process for?

best regard

Naima

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If it is within the same transaction then there must be different fm or program associated with that functionality at backend and you can get from the number of hits for that FM/Program. UPL will make a difference here.

UPL guide:-

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0ccb387-4846-3210-e59c-b5e56d7e1...

Thanks

Rishav