cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Risk analysis for single system while ARA workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have implemented GRC10.1 and we have automated risk analysis in ARA workflow with Global rule-set. which give risk for all the test system as well as production system.

we need to only perform risk analysis for production system.Let us know how i can get this and where i need to update.

while processing GRC request we can able to select the risk analysis rule-set from Global to production system. but its should be automated

Thank you

Regards

Neet.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Bhakta,

Ideally system selection not depend on the rule set, once you set Default rule set it will do risk analysis for selected system (system field where we define required system).

If we keep system blank while doing risk analysis it will check risk for all systems connected to GRC system, by default system is blank so it will check risk for all systems (connectors created to connect GRC system).

I think you have also connected test system to you GRC production environment, hence its showing risk for test system also. also please check the system maintained in the functions it should be production system only and not test systems if you are doing risk analysis for production environment.

Regards,

Rakesh Kirve