Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management with Partial Clearing of Invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

This is regarding credit management. The scenario is as follows:

I have posted Bank Receipt by 'F-02/F-29' with doc. type 'BR' for Rs. 350000 dt. on 01/02/2016. Then I raised an invoice of Rs. 313874.40 dt. on  02/02/2016.

Then I cleared the invoice against Bank receipt by 'F-32' with Partial Clearing on 05/02/2016.

Then in system it is showing another line item with doc. type 'DA' and amount Rs. 313874.40 with status Overdue in 'FBL5N' and hence it is blocking all sales orders for 'Oldest Open Items Overdue' created later on.

Logically there should be a credit amount of Rs. 36126.60 remaining out of Bank receipt and hence it should not create any issue for further sales orders.

Kindly find corresponding screen shots below:

FBL5N

FD33

VA01

Kindly guide me through.  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case run the RFDKLI40 report in SE38 transaction. Select the relevant details and execute the data for the Customer.

In the output screen double click the values and more details of the calculation will appear which would enable you to identify the Oldest Open Item which is overdue.

Revert if any clarification.

Regards,

SRK

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The screenshots are a bit small, but I think that I can see one of the overdue items with + sign. If this is the case, then the system behaves correctly in my opinion.

It does not matter that the total is negative, you have at least one positive item which is overdue (here the settings for days overdue are also checked - if you allow some grace period for overdue items).

If I have not seen the screenshot very well and all items are with '-' sign, then I would suggest to check your A/R summary - if it is old, but not outdated, it can keep the info from the time where there were overdue items with '+' sign. You can check that in FD33 for the timestamp of the A/R summary. (This is a somewhat unlikely case).

There are also other possibilities, but I assume that you are a key user and not a consultant, so you cannot check them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaselina,

Thanks for the reply but can you please share other configuration possibilities also because I am SD consultant and so I can check it out.

I am sending the screen shots again with improved visibility.

FBL5N

FD33

Regards,

Switesh Bhole

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have positive items overdue. How many grace days you have defined in OVA8?

Here... see my test in the sandbox. Initial situation:

FBL5N:

FD33:

I take an order - all is fine:

Now I will change one of the positive items and will run FCV1 afterwards to update A/R summary. I need more than 5 days overdue item according to my OVA8 settings:

Now after I recheck my order (I am too lazy to create a new one):

Being a SD consultant, you could have shared your OVA8 settings and the results of check_cm in your original post or you could have done some investigation and testing by yourself -  unlike the end user, who cannot even run FCV1, not to mention SE38 or OVA8.