all the statistical groups are assigned to materials and customers

Plz suggest the solution if i have missed anything

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Client Copy Expert Settings you can exclude tables from the copy. Ask the basis team for this.

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Siva,

Jürgen statement make sense to me, But the clients to whom I worked so far, never faced such restrictions on data.

As suggested by Jürgen, Pls talk to your Basis consultant and get it cleared and update the outcome in this space.

Thanks

Hidayath

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you confirm "data is there"? I suspect you actually have no data in S003 table but are somehow assuming this would work if you have business data.

Kindly show a screenshot of SE16 with table S003 showing that data exists for the same selection criteria. I'd have to see it to believe it.

If you actually don't see anything in SE16 then I'm sorry you have no data and need to populate the info structure.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Date is Given in the Table it is not executing

if the date is removed it executes

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if only Date is Given with Version 000 the Transaction is Executed as Follows but no Data

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

remove anything from the selection screen in SE16 and click the button for Number of Entries

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

iam getting only the values which i have created for one sales order yesterday

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In other words the data did not get transferred when the sandbox was created.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Data is there in the Sandbox,i think for this the report need to be Executed

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Infostructure content is as well data. And this is obviously not there.

If all other data is there then you can regenerate the infostructure content, but this is usually not the desired way after a system copy, so better talk to the team who was responsible for the system copy.

It can even be that this info structure data was not copied over on purpose, so that developers are not able to see what sales have been made with whom.

In our development client is everything scrambled, even the addresses so that no stranger to the company (outsourced ABAP) is able to steal and sell the information

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the Reply

Do you mean to say that Info structure  data is not properly calculated during Client Copy

So though last 3 Months Data is available  in the SandBox the Report will not be Executed due to Problem in Client Copy?

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case execute OLI7/ OLI8 and OLI9 and rebuild the Data in Infostructure.

Possibility are there that infostructure might not have copied.

Regards,

SRK

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we need to Rebuild the Structures?

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already posted. SAP note 1597098 will guide you.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Decide this together with your basis team. Maybe they have a chance to get them over individually. If not then you may need to rebuild the data, if needed at all, a sandbox is not an alternative production system to run meaningful reports, it is usually meant to test functionality, to develop something new and to check if this does not totally screw up other things.

But first of all it is not your fault  that the data is not available, except you were responsible for the user acceptance test and missed to test this step, hence you should get in touch with the responsible team instead of fixing their errors on your own. Do you want to repeat the exercise with the next refresh? If not, then you have to communicate the issues to improve the situation for the future.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, if a table was excluded from the system copy (this is very likely for info structures because they are not vital and can take up a lot of space) then unless you have some special third-party tools it's not feasible to copy just that table from production. At least this is what our provider told us and it makes sense to me. Once they somehow excluded VBRP table (but not VBRK) from a system copy, which lead to very interesting effects.

@Siva, you might want to read more about the LIS to understand how it works. Statements made here leave an impression you might be missing some fundamental knowledge.

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

May I know, what error you are getting while executing this Tcode?

You mean, report is not fetching the output?

Pls share the screenshot.

Thanks

Hidayath

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes iam not able to get the Report

system shows no Data available for the Selection

but in the system Data is there

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe an authorization issue. Check in SU53 whether there are reported any problems.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

system showing last authorization check successful

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Siva,

It means, input parameters are not meeting the selection criteria. further fails to fetch the output.

I suggest you to try with more appropriate input parameters. I don't  think that, it is because of data refresh.

Did you tried same Tcode and input parameters in other environment?

Pls try and share your results.

Thanks

Hidayath

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes i tried all the parametres but not able to execute

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe you should consider to rebuild structures. Check SAP note 1597098 for this purpose http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1597098

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rebuilding the structures is a Tedious process i feel

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you show any evidence that that you did the right selection to find the data?

E.g. a screenshot from your selection screen and a corresponding entry in table S003

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SE16 for table S003 please

What happens if you remove this version X from the selection?

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This order is created just now

No change if i remove the X

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try your selection again, remove the 1100 from the sales district and use period 12 2015

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same Error Repeating

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What if you remove anything but the period 12 2015

If you still get nothing then you should check with your Basis if you have really sufficient authorization  or sit together with an ABAPer to debug to find the reason why those records are not found.

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer also SAP note 1600533 for further error analysis http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1600533

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please Guide me on this Issue