cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN- DLFC transaction error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have created subtransaction type and assigned this to transaction type for DLFC all credit and debit postings, we have assigned GL accounts as well for all these credit and  debit accounts, but still system is giving error while executing J1iin.

Excise modvat accounts not defined for XXXX transaction and  excise group

Message No. 8I402

Thanks in Adv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Vijayendra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny, The reason for the error 8I-402 is because you might not have maintained an excise group/ series group determination in the customizing table J_1IEXSRDET. SPRO > Logistics general > Tax on goods mvmt > India > Business transaction > Outgoing excise invoice > Maintain default excise series group combination. Here for the sales org and shipping point, plant, excise group and series group combination maintain a sub transaction type in the relevant column in the above customizing and then run J1IIN once again. Please refer to the below note and apply the same, below one is consulting note: 1558188 - Error for GL account customization missing J1IIN utilization Please check, then apply the below notes: 1971904 - RLFC - Error 8I-402 for return sales with WM management 1907900 - Error 8I-402 for return sales transaction(RLFC)- J1IH Best Regards, Vijayendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i click on utilization in J1IIN i am getting error Excise modvat accounts not defined for GRPO transaction and  excise group E2,

recently we upgraded to EHP 7 from 4.

Pls help it is urgent,

thanks.

Sunny.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your account assignment settings under tax on goods movement for excise transaction type-GRPO  any  GL accounts are assigned.