cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of SAP TM 9.3 with ECC 6.0 using SAP PI 7.4 AEX {standard content (SAPTM 1.4 and SAP APPL 6.17) }

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to integrate SAP Transport Management system with ECC using SAP PI 7.4 single stack.

I have imported the standard content(ESR bundles) SAPTM 1.4 and SAP APPL 6.17 into ESR of SAP PI.

I have the following queries while configuring the process integration scenario model in ID.

1) Should i use business systems or business components while integrating these two SAP systems in single stack.

(Most of the interfaces uses proxy to proxy communication).

2)How to configure the end to end interface using process integration model from ESR on single stack. (Like create a configuration scenario ->

import the model from ESR -> creating communication channels -> Collaboration agreements and routing rules we use to do in dual stack).

Please help.

Regards,

Koti Atla

RIL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Koti,

1. As the systems are SAP system, use Business System to integrate.

2. For single stack , as you already have ESR stadard content, just do the proxy and idoc(if needed) configuarations and then create ICO.

create channels

in ICO use SI(under standard content) include mapping (in standard content) . Configuration Scenario is your wish. Not needed.

regards,

Vikas

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Koti.

If your looking for process Integration Model,Below link should help you.