cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd-project exposure

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sapgurus

iam putting up 2.5 yrs of experience with a break up of 11 months in implementation and rest in support side. for a short period iam including change of request.As per my friends guidance iam including "<b>change of request</b>". what is all about change of request. where exactly this change of request come to picture and in which area i.e. implementation or support.

pls. guide me.

kindly help me out.

bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

a) In SAP once you have done any changes to the standard system settings and save it those changes will be maintained on your name( user) and the system will generate a request number on behalf of you.

b) These changes are to be done in the development server and later moved to testing server if found reaching the requirements then to be moved to the

production server.

c) For moving the change request from one server to another we can use Tcode SE09/SE10 and give the request number -->release --.finally transport .

D) In implementation in realisation phase this transoprt of change request arises with out this there cannot be any customisation done to standard SAP.

'Reward points if helpful'

Regards,

gupta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello krishna bhaskar,

Change request:

A problem has been detected in a system. No support message has been created, but you want to create a change request anyway.

The procedure is just given below:

1. Call transaction CRMD_ORDER.

2. Choose Change Request.

3. Make an entry in the following fields:

a. Description

b. Sold-to Party

c. Requester

d. IBase component (which you defined in Customizing for SAP Solution Manager &#61614; Basic Settings &#61614; SAP Solution Manager System &#61614; Service Desk &#61614; iBase)

4. In the Subject field, select Urgent Correction, for example.

5. In the lower right-hand screen area, select Change Description in the dropdown list box.

6. Enter a description of the change that you want to be implemented.

7. In the Change Manager field, enter the Business Partner (user) of the change manager who is responsible for approving or rejecting the change request.

8. Choose Save.

**REWARD IF THIS HELPS**

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once u save something in SAP, system generates a request. This request needs to be transported to other servers and this is done by using SE10 tcode.

All changes are first made on development server and then data moved to testing and to production.

Make note of this request number

go to SE10

Select modifiable

System will display all reequest numbers and first one at the top all requests would be the new/recent one i.e what u save(made note of)

Expand the request select the button request and select BUS(transport) and then activate and save and back.

Select the top request and select bus and save and back now the data is ready to be transported and BASIS will take care of the rest of the work.

With regards

Rajesh