Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed amount header value on delivery

susan_su2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Requirement is transportation cost is proposed by system on delivery and and then allow manual overwritten.  So I created a condition type says Z001 with access sequence and then create another header condition type Z002 with fixed amount, which will have the higher priority.  The idea is when I key in total freight amount (e.g. 1000) on value field for Z002 on header it will distribute to each item per qty.  However, the value field is always blank, but only amount fields can be updated and the amount 1000 is copied to each item.

I tried different setting on the condition type Z002 but still doesn't work as expected.  Any one can give me advice how to achieve the above requirement?

Thanks a lot!

Susan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

susan_su2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone I find where the problem is.  I forgot to mention it works in SO not in DN.  It seems the fixed amount by default is distributed based on value of preceeding condition type (e.g. PR00).  In DN pricing procedure there is only freight conditions.  So I change the pricing procedure of DN, BasType to be 13 - netweight and now it works as expected.  Thanks.

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check SAP note 876617 how header condition is distributed to the pricing result of the individual document items http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/876617

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you show screenshots of your current settings for the condition type, pricing procedure and the screen from VI02 - to make investigation easier?

susan_su2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Veselina for reply.  Here are the screen shots.  I did not use shipment function, but just calculate transportation cost as accrual on delivery.  This condition types are included in pricing procedures of both SO and DN.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am a bit confused - if you wish to enter some amount at header level and distribute it proportionally to the items based on quantity, does it not make more sense to use a group condition?

Have a look at mine (it is in a sales order, but you will get the idea):

susan_su2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Verselina, you are right I should check the "Group condition".  I was testing before by keep changing those setting...