cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while receiving by HTTP (error code: 402 ,error text: Connection to partner timed out after 300s) (See attachment HTMLError for details)

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert ,

I am using synchronous scenario soap to proxy in sap pi 7.4 ,But an error is coming in SXMB_MONI (tcode) of PI system .

Error is :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Call Adapter 

--> 

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>402</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Connection to partner timed out after 300s</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>(See attachment HTMLError for details)</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Error while receiving by HTTP (error code: 402 , error text: Connection to partner timed out after 300s) (See attachment HTMLError for details)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>A</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Regards ,

Pradeep Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sankar_27
Active Participant
0 Kudos

BackEnd system : please do set or adjust HTTP_TIMEOUT in tcode SXMB_ADMIN

Thanks - Sankar

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Based on the error PI sent the request to ECC but PI did not receive the response with in the time out period which is 300 seconds, so check in ECC may be ECC proxy program was thrown a short dump, check in ST22, Or the system was busy there was no work processes available to process the request in ECC.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,

I have checked tcode ST22 in ECC side but there do not have any dump.

Regards,

Pradeep

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Check in ECC why is taking long time to give the response back, may be you can enter the dialog user in HTTP destination to ERP in PI then you can put external break point and debug the proxy to see what is the issue.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,

I have checked this interface  in DEV and Quality and It is working fine  , But In case of production server  mostly time it is working fine but sometime  issue is coming  .

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

If no issues in connectivity,Get the payload which is failing in Prod box and run it in Development and check whether the interfaces runs correctly.

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raghuram ,

I have tested production payload in Dev and Quality ,It is working fine .

I am not getting what is error .

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is Strange Pradeep.

The same data with same settings working fine in one environment should be working fine in all the environments.

Please check the ABAP code once.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Even you don't have change the ABAP proxy code, this code can call to an RFC or standard code. Talk with your ABAP team if the code referenced by the proxy has changed recently.

Regards.