Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry, make Hyperlink for Tile view field value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are enhancing standard Work Manager 6.3

For one of the requirement below:

As per above image, I am trying to make this Fun location value as hyperlink.

But, with modifying this field style, label FLOC is too coming out as hyperlink, as this is a Tile view field.

Should I create a custom field for same, or we could do it for standard field using style properties.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

If your requirement is to display the FLOC details on click of the FLOC hyper link.

You can achieve this but as Ajitesh said you will have to take care of the linking of FLOC object to Object else you can navigate to a screen where you can write update rules to display FLOC details from FLoc CT.

I can see one challenge with process, unless you select the list item you won't get the current instance that means if you directly click the hiperlink without selecting the list item then you can't get the current context.

-Sudhir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Ajitesh Upadhyaya

Could you please help me out.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay,

You can do it by using standard field. As the objectList screen does not contain single click action so, you can do it in the same screen.

Please keep in mind ObjectList doesnot contain FLOC collection by default. you have to enhance your SAP and Java code to get this collection.

Thanks

Ajitesh