cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira edit universe data source

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have a lumira document from a system which is retired.

I am trying to change the data source to different universe which is copy of universe from the retired system.

When I try to change the data source, getting the following error

"cannot load selected universe"

"cannot validate the  query. internal error while loading the universe"

How do we change the source of lum document if original universe got deleted or for some reason not available ?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If the universe is migrated and have same CUID and just the CMS is different that should work. Can you confirm whether that's the case?

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swetha!

Ashutosh,

As the system is retired, all I have is Lum document  and same universe in another system.

I am able to open the document in client tool to change the connection,it works fine. But when I  click on refresh in prepare , it gives the following message and then clicking on edit query throws up the error.

It makes sense to me that it should have option to change the data source and it should be straight forward.

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

When do you say it's same universe, what do you exactly mean? How this universe got into this new system. If it's via BIAR file or promotion management then it's really same. Else it's not same even if it has same semantics and structure.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

swetha_konduru
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Currently, Lumira doesn't provide an option to change the universe details by keeping the schema as is. It allows to change the CMS details when the universe is migrated to another CMS. You might have to recreate a new document based on the new universe.

Thanks!