cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data from ECC to EM

0 Kudos

In ECC & EM , I have done config to extract info parameter shipment no from ECC to EM.

In ECC side defined the Function Module to populate info parameter.

IN EM side also do I need to define any FM to get info parameter value from ECC?

How this data will get populated in EM side?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

If you haven't configured EM before, then it's not possible to describe the steps in this forum. However, please read the links provided in the following thread.

Thanks,

Vishnu

0 Kudos

Already done config in EM side also, but could not able to see Info Parameter getting updated in EM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you seeing Event Handlers in EM? Have you done parameter mapping(path shown in screen shot)?

Also, you need to assign the profile to mapping. Click the "assign profile to mapping"  and assign your AO Type and mapping profile to your Application system

Check and let me know.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Follow Vishnu's config, If you go to info Parameter mapping where you give mapping ECC parameter field mapping to SAP EM info parameter mapping.

1. SAP ECC system - Define SAP EM Extraction Function -> Info Parameter Extractor -> Map your Info parameter function and control parameter -> maintain info parameter list

2. SAP EM System - Go to Mapping profile -> Select your mapping profile -> Info Parameter Mapping -> Enter App. Sys, Parameter (SAP ECC), Select Info Parameter -> Maintain same ECC parameter name in Parameter field and select Direct Value Takeover (No Value Mapping) and leave rest of the fields.

There are other configs that you have already done I think.

Regards

GGOPII

Answers (0)