cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL06P,VL06C and VL06G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The following 3 transactions- VL06P,VL06C and VL06G are used in their order for Post Goods Issue and than a Delivery Note or Invoice is generated. In recent months, there has been an increase in sales orders and consignment orders and my work load is overwhelming. The amount of time it takes to process each sales order by using the 3 transactions is significant. Is there an easier way? Are there any latest software out there that could save me time in processing sales orders?

Thank You and i appreciate your valuable contribution.

Kolaia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are just saying you use these 3 transactions, but this is similar to say "I go to Munich, Frankfurt and Hamburg". This does not explain if I use a plane, a car or just walk.

What is the slow part in these 3 transactions?

You did not explain how you actually operate with these transactions, whether you use them to do the process for a single sales order or if you process 100 at the time.

I think it is pretty important that you explain in very details what you do in each of these transactions to allow strangers to suggest alternatives meaningful.

Isn't the actual picking in the warehouse more time consuming than preparing the pick list? So what is the exact point that makes you think you can't master the daily work?

How many orders do you have, how many workers do you have, how many do SAP?

Are you familiar with SAP or just a fresher? (I assume you are an enduser - correct me if I am wrong)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kolaia,

I am afraid these are the necessary steps to convert a SO and do PGI of DO and they cant be ignored. What you can do is , you can chain them such a way that one happens after another. But, still, You can confirm the TO when it is created through VL06P automatically through config, but you are not sure if 100% stock of the DO is gonna be picked or not.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank You for your time. What if i'm 100% sure that we have physical stock? How can i chain them like you've mentioned so that it automatically triggers another? Can you elaborate on this "CONFIG" please?

Cheers

Kolaia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kolaia,

It is nothing else but configuration for immediate TO confirmation after TO creation, which needs to be done in storage type definition . VL06P will suffice then, no need to use VL06C because it automatically gets confirmed as per the configuration. But the problem ,  which may arise is already mentioned. If there is a short pick or load drop, it can't be handled.

Regards,

Ravi

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is more towards internal to company as they put lot of check  / authorization restriction. you need to check internally.

As far as automation of process is concern same transaction can be used multiple ways

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thank You for your time. Can you provide an example of how i can use the transactions in different ways?

Thank You

Kolaia