cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of credit check for customer reserve 2 changed automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Does anyone know, upon creation of a sales order, the Status of credit check for customer reserve 2 changed from blank to 'A'. Payment term is cash in advance where user was expecting the sales order to go on credit block upon saving of sales order. Instead, credit status was shown as "approved" even though user claims that she did not release any credit block on the sales order.

During the investigation, when we checked the change log on the sales order, it reflects that VBUK-CMPS1 field was changed by user who created the sales order to 'A'.

Can anyone think of a reason why the sales order did not go on a credit block upon saving the document?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Nithin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check also what VOFM routines you have in OVA8 and what is the code in the user exit that you mentioned.

Since the status is A and not D, I would believe that the user tells the truth that he did not release the order manually. He might have rechecked the order, sure, but he did not approve it from VKM*.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are absolutely correct. There is a user exit present for the credit control area/ risk category/ document credit group combination whereby when a particular condition is met the sales orders will not undergo credit check. The sales orders which users had concerns met these conditions due to which no credit check was carried out, thus not credit blocked.

Thank you Veselina for pointing me to the right direction. Issue has been resolved.

Kind regards

Nithin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that order change Qty and revert to the original qty and save it. Open transaction SE38 and execute "CHECK_CM"  .

Enter the Document Number and analyse the Credit check performed in the order. You will get some clue.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you SR Kumar. This helped me to progress with the investigation, appreciate your feedback