cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery split ECC EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I need your help on this issue, once I couldn't find solution on my searches..

Well, I've been trying to split an outbound delivery created at ECC and already distributed to EWM.

A second ODO was already created at EWM (referring to the initial ODR) but, when I try to send it back do ECC (after Goods Issue) it get stuck at SMQ2 with these 2 errors (detailed at SLG1):

Message LEDSP037 - Function module LE_DSP_REMOTE was terminated with exception 6

Message LEDSP007 - No split profile in TVDSP for activity '0003' deliv. type 'ZVMI'

In other words, at t.code VL01N (ECC) I created doc no. 123456 with 10pcs. This doc was distributed to EWM as ODR and was reference to create another doc number as ODO, no. 234 with 10pcs. I picked up 7pcs of them and let 3pcs to another ODO, no. 235 (created at EWM). I goods issued doc no. 234 with 7pcs and this message got stuck like system couldn't accept 2 ODOs for 1 ODR.

Among some attempts, I've simulated delivery split using split profile via t.code VLSP, which got another message error:

Message LEDSP074 - Delivery 80000588 is distributed to another system; split not possible.

Please, could anyone help me on setting an outbound delivery process where it get splitted at EWM and registered back accordingly at ECC?

Hope I was clear, let me know if I missed any detail.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello Bartira,

The qRFC entries you found on SMQ2 are meant to perform the delivery split, thus creating a new delivery document. The error messages you get seem to be caused by missing customizing.

I suggest you go to ECC IMG (SPRO), and look for the following node:

Logistics Execution> Shipping> Deliveries> Subsequent Delivery Split

In this IMG activity you need to define a delivery split profile (you can choose a standard one, I suggest trying 0003), and then assign it to the delivery type (in this case your custom ZVMI).

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer, Daniel.

I have done it before and the error had persisted.

Now it worked out.. all queues I've been working on were registered.

Thanks!

Answers (0)