Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing configuration

former_member556811
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We have a material managed by batch number.

For example, we have in inventory different value of this material based on batch number 

When creating a sale order for this material, our customer need that the system automatically display the value of batch number material specified in sales order. So thad, they can add profit margin to determine value of sales order.

I know that condition type VPRS automatically displayes moving average cost for material.

Is there a condition that display automatically the value of batch material number?

If not how can I achieve this requirement?

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the field Batch from the field catalog and use it in one of the condition tables, maintain it in the access seq. Now maintain the required price in the condition record. You might also need to use User Exit (USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP / USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK) to pass the required values to determine the price as required.

Regards

former_member556811
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Venugopal,

Please have a look on this screen shot. It represents the valued stock of material 400000010.

We need that, when creating a sales order for this material. If we select batch number S2013 for example. System must automatically evaluate  unit price as 13.571.453,01/29.900=453,89 (total value divided by quantity).

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are couple of options available which you could try.

One option is to follow the standard method of determining  the price using the pricing condition records. the SAP notes - 0000531835  & 0000021040 can be referred, where the information on the usage of this User Exit can be seen. Define field - Batch in the required condition table and then assign this condition table in the required access sequence. Master data : Maintain the condition record - where for the combination of say, material batch - "X" price (which would be the unit price). Then the user exit would help in determining the actual batch from the sales order and put it in the condition record and ultimately determine the price.

Other option could be to define the Material - Batch & the Price in a Z-table instead of condition record and use the user exit for the price determination.

Please let me know for any additional info in this regard.

Regards

former_member556811
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venugopal,

i am interested by the second option, defining the Material - Batch & the Price in a Z-table instead of condition record and use the user exit for the price determination.

Please can you give me more details??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raoul, in standard there's no such option so apart form what you've been suggested above, instead of creating condition records why don't you go for pricing routine in VOFM and assign it to your pricing schema. Routine logic would be to get Value of Total Valuated Stock from database table MBEW divided by Valuated Unrestricted-Use Stock from database table MARD against material entered by user and move it to pricing subtotal for further calculation purpose if required. For that you've to take the help of your abaper, though this would be bit complex but once done you'll be free from condition record maintenance. I'm sure it'll work because have created so far many routines for my pricing schema like this. In case you need further help on this, please feel free to ask. Thanks.

former_member556811
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Rehman,

i am checking with abapers. I will keep you informed of the progress.

Best regards,

Raoul.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raoul,

This is an interesting thread, with some good suggestions!

What business is this client in?

And does the price of a batch fluctuate also?

In the screenshot, the description of material is Fuel 3500.

TW

former_member556811
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Typewriter,

As i said, this issue was solved. But for your question, it's oil and gaz distribution and batch price fluctuate.

Regards,

Raoul

former_member556811
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all,

Solved.

With abapers, we have develpped a routine in VOFM.

I have created a condition type, now in pricing procedure, i have assigned the routine in condition type under column CalType.

Regards,

Raoul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raoul, thanks for updating on space about this. Good to know that you got this. Stay blessed and happy weekend. Thanks.