cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Productivity Pak version 4.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks

We are currently using version 4.51 (purchased through SAP) and are currently migrating our applications to a different data center.

Where can I find information on the list of supported databases and operating systems? e.g. Will this version work on Sql Sever 2012?
If not what is the impact of upgrading?

Also where can I support information like end of support dates etc?

FYI - I have already checked PAM and they only mention version 4.4. There is no mention of upgrades and even with that version, there is no mention of supported databases.

Can you please help?

Jayshree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayshree,

As per our conversation SAP Productivity Pak (SPP) 4.51 s not supported on Microsoft SQL Server 2012. The latest release of SPP is 5.20.9 and this supports SQL Server 2012.

The next release of SPP will be 5.30. This is currently undergoing the SAP Premium Qualification Process after which is will become available to licensed customers to download from the SAP Service Marketplace and will be updated on the SAP Product Availability Matrix (PAM). We anticipate it becoming available to customers in Q2 2016.

The end of mainstream maintenance is typically 24 months after the general availability of the release.

The relationship between SAP and ANCILE Solutions continues to be strong with SAP Productivity Pak (ANCILE uPerform) still being actively sold and supported by SAP.

Kind Regards,

Vanessa Smith

Customer Success - Asia Pacific Japan

ANCILE Solutions

liushu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

supported enviroment is in the technical specifications.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

And that is available where??? Note that I want it for version 4.51

Jayshree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates on the end of life for Productivity Pak? Version 5.2 shows support end at 30/6/16 in PAM and there is no future roadmap