Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to push the files in SFTP virtual directory

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario File to File which is sender as  NFS and receiver SFTP server.The SFTP server have a virtual folder like /TEST and root directory as

/ABCD.

As per the scenario,We need to place the file in TEST server which is virtual and could not able to see it if we open through Winscp.In configuration we have given the filepath as \TEST,but still in logs it is showing  as /ABCD.

SFTP vendor  was telling if we place the files in Root directory /ABCD the files will not get deleted.We have to place the files in /TEST directory inorder to delete the files automatically.

Could any one have any idea on this,how to place the files in virtual directory ie /TEST.

They were saying that we have to run "cd TEST" before placing the files.But i am not sure where to run the command as we are not using any OS comands.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sathithi,

Why don't you request them to make it as normal directory.Any special requirment as such?

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We requested them to create a normal directory,but they are not ready to do so.They were telling to push the files in virtual directory.

I am not sure whether we can achieve it using  PI.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sahithi,

I guess this is not possible by normal configurations.

Some OS command should help you.

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So in PI configuration,Do we need to use OS command to achieve this functionality.

Do you have any idea how can we achieve ?