cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extraction of sales text (shipping instruction) from customer master data for a specific sales organization

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have a requirement to extract the sales text for example, shipping instruction from customer master for a specific sales organization.

The requirement is to extract it to excel or text format. I have tried using tables vknn, vknt , stxh etc in se16, se11 and se16n.

In the above tables vknn seems to be appropriate but it is not generating any list.

Please provide me a solution.

Kindly help me out.

Regards,

Lalitha Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the Function Module "READ_TEXT" and make a copy to create a new Z-function module. This new Function module need to be enhanced to meet your requirement of having the Sales Org as an input data for the FM.

Regards

0 Kudos

hi venugopal,

Thank u for the response.

I would like to know if we require the help of an ABAPER to enhance function module.

Please can you give me more idea about FM.

Thanks and Regards,

Lalitha Mohan

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one more query, knvt table looks very appropriate to this.

But it isn't populating any.

what could be the reason?

Regards,

Lalitha Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalitha,

Yes, the enhancement of the FM would be done by the ABAPer based on the functional team inputs.

On the other table KNVT - im not sure - looks like this is the text maintained at customer master level and might not be useful in your case.

Regards

0 Kudos

hi venugopal,

My requirement is to generate a doc for  text maintained in customer master (only sales text) for a particular sales org. knvt table looks very appropriate too.

If I give the values it says no entries.

Regards,

Lalitha Mohan

0 Kudos

hey, can u tell me what could be the reason w.r.t knvt table?