cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove assignments in HRP1852 Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have observed when role assigned at SPRO level in GRC PC , the role  assignments reflecting in the table HRP1852.

We have removed a role some time back , but the after removal of the role also the assignments still exist in the table HRP1852.

Now we come across the situation of creating a new role for a new requirement with the same naming convention as the old one which was removed some time back. Since the role assignments not removed at the table HRP1852, after moving the new role to production , the old assignments became active.

I would like know how to remove those assignments from the table HRP1852.

I have tried with test role whether the removal of role at SPRO level is removing the assignments at HRP1852 table.

But it was not working.

Please share your expertise how  can we  remove the assignments from table HRP1852.

Thanks In advance.

Sandhya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandhya, To remove the entries (or simply changing the endda of the records), you will need to do it through GRFN_STR_CHANGE. Follow these steps: 1. Run tcode GRFN_STR_CHANGE; 2. Select the object on the left hand side menu; 3. Click on the Tab "Field Extension"; 4. Delete the entries from there or adjust the ENDDA; 5. Save. Regards, Fernando