Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRm - Maintenance task is not executed

former_member570797
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

For one of the projects, when the status of the charm request is changed to pass to Quality, the TOC is not getting automatically imported into the quality system. For the same project, in its maintenance task list, "Schedule Import Job for Transport Requests" is defined for the quality system. But, this job is not getting executed automatically as soon as the task for TOC task is completed in source system. The project phase is "Development with Release".

I did a project check and found no errors. Also I don't see any project specific entries in SLG1. Could you please help me to trouble shoot this problem further?

Thanks,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

The transport of copies are created and released automatically when passing the correction to test with the relevant action.

Have you checked whether the import job is really scheduled in SM37? Are there any error messages in the log for this job?

Have you checked the TMS logs for the transport of copies?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

former_member570797
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the hint. The import job is running in SM37, but it was configured to run only for a specific project. I added a new step in the same job for the new project. Hope it will run from now without issues.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

The "Schedule job" from the task list will be periodic job you can schedule daily. If you want to achieve the auto import of TOC along with the other transports once released, I suggest you to schedule auto import job in your quality system.

Thanks

Rishav