cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Launchpad error: Failure - Unable to load groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem with a single user, he is always getting an error "Failure - Unable to load groups" message while accessing launchpad.

But for all other user it is working fine without any issue.

Below request is throwing "500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR",

sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/PageSets('%2FUI2%2FFiori2LaunchpadHome')?$expand=Pages/PageChipInstances/Chip/ChipBags/ChipProperties,Pages/PageChipInstances

/RemoteCatalog,Pages/PageChipInstances/ChipInstanceBags

/ChipInstanceProperties,AssignedPages,DefaultPage

Error message:

Call of service /sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/PageSets('/UI2/Fiori2LaunchpadHome') terminated because of an error. The following error text was processed in system QGW : The ASSERT condition was violated.The error occurred on the application server vqgw. The termination type was: RABAX_STATE.If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system QGW in transaction ST22. If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server vqgw in transaction SM21. If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for further information in the trace file for the work process in transaction ST11 on the application server vqgw. You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes. If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

See attached dump for more details,

I have done my investigation but no luck. Please let us know if you have any findings.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

We double checked your suggestions and still the issue, the same roles are working fine with other users, We have tried by creating the issue user as a copy of working user in gateway system.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi Abdu,

Did you manage to solve the issue ?

I'm facing the same problem as well 😕

Best Regards,

Dorian

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you find any missing authorizations for the problematic user in the transaction SU53 in the gateway and ECC systems? Also have you assigned the correct roles and authorizations for this user as described here under the section Runtime User: SAP Fiori launchpad?

Regards,

Saurabh