cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maintanace optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

After Activiting BC Sets SM_PREP_MAINTENANCE_OPTIMIZER i Can't choose Prodcut version in first step of maintanance optimizer procedure. When I choose ex. ECC5.0 nothing happends and my choice disappearing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've got Solution - Leading role of the Solution: PRodcution System, I've got 4 logical Components associated with this solution, I've applied note 990534 - SM_PREP_MAINTENANCE_OPTIMIZER - SAP MAintenance Optimizer has been already activated. When I choose SCPR20 and want to activate Maintanance with SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO_000 - I've got following - you cannot activate BC Sets in production system? How Can I solved this? When I chose MAintanance Optimizer I am in first step - PLan Maintanance. I have got i PRoduct Version 3 systems SAP ECC 6.0 ,5.0, SAP Netweaver 04. I choose one of them and nothing happen, I can't go to next step, in product version I see Not Selected even when I've chosen one of three systems defined there

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Damian,

Check scc4 and se06 to see if you have closed the client or assigned it the production role.

Best regards,

Dolores

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, everything works fine after ublock productive mandant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I cancel changes which was made with SM_PREP_MAINTENANCE_OPTIMIZER?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution were defined earlier and SMSY is configured for EarlyWatch Alert. I've implemented maintanance oiptimizer at one SM4.0, but this error occured at another SM4.0. Could be a reason that one mandant is a production mandant?

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Damian,

During the configuration of solman in SPRO you have create the productive client for your solman system, and during the configuration of Maintenance Optimizer you have apply some BCset to this client.

How do you generate the client where you have problems calling Maintenance Optimizer ?

Best regards,

Dolores

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Damian,

Did you already defined in smsy your systems, and also did you assign them to the Solution?

Usually when you choose the component a list of system defined for this solution and component is shown for you to choose one.

Hope this helps,

Dolores