cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Extension Activation Failed during CMS Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Upon using CMS transport to import customizations to our Development environment, we got the below error.

Feb 29, 2016 2:56:33 AM com.sap.me.activity.impl.ExtensionConfigurationService activateVendorExtensions

SEVERE: Activation of extension XXXX from vendor yyyy failed.

com.sap.me.frame.dao.DataAccessSystemException: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: The resource "wipPool" does not support two-phase commit and cannot be enlisted in the current transaction, because another non supporting two-phase commit resource is already enlisted for component "ejbContexts/sap.com/me~ear/me.common.frame.ejb-6.1.5.1.jar/TransactionRequiredProcess" in application "sap.com/me~ear". Only one of the enlisted resources is allowed to be non two-phase commit compliant.

Any idea on how to resolve this? Deployment using NWDS does not pose any issues though.

TIA,

R.Videla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Videla.

1. Just do the full system restart and then try again. update the latest log and if possible snapshot.

2. During the activation Could you check the over all hardware & DB resource status?

Regards

SS

Answers (0)