Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSC - Dest HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working POSC with rule based .

When I confirm unloading WT system system is suggesting source HU as Destination HU for Final putaway.

We don't want system to propose destination HU because we will create new HU manually at workcenter .

Please suggest .

Best Regards,

Olet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any packing step after unloading? In that case move the HU to WC and conplete the process step through create/change HU in WC. system automatically update with new HU for putaway task.

C K REDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello CK,

Unloading (Packing HU ) > GR-ZONE > DECON  > FINAL BIN

After inbound delivery creation I am packing and creating single HU for all materials.

Once I create and confirm the HU WT system is creating required WT but it is also proposing

same HU for Final putaway WT,which we don't need.

Bcoz of this I am unable to repack the HU in work center .

I have to cancel the final putway WT then system allows to do repacking at WC .

Best Regards,

Olet

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olet,

If my understanding is correct , you are generating the HU in EWM for the IBD materials and getting the HU WT for putaway with the HU.

are you moving the HU to deconsolidation work center to do the decon process right?

As per the standard before the deconsolidation process system can generate the putaway WT for the HU,which is available and that WT status is 'waiting'

once after doing the deconsolidation system can update the 'waiting' WT with new HU ( which is generated in decon WC ) and change the status also 'open to confirm for the putaway

before deconsolidation process, system can not able to find out the putaway HU ,in which products are repacking.

only thing is should not activate the 'HU Type check ' against the putaway storage type, if this is there system can give error to create the putaway WT.

C K REDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello CK,

Say I have created 1 HU for 2 material and moved it to Decon. Center.

Now in decon. I will create 2 new HU which will be used for putaway WT.

But in my case system is not allowing to repack as same HU is used by putaway WT .

BR,

Olet

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olet,

Can you check the settings in the decon WC layout? either HU relevant settings are maintained 'or' not.

if possible , please paste the screen shot.

C K REDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello CK,

Are talking about define work center .

I hope it is maintained properly.

BR,

Olet

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean with "system is not allowing to repack"? What is the error message you are getting?

Brgds

Juergen

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olet,

Can u check the Work center layout DKMX which is maintained for the WC.If you want to repack the HU, that option should be activated against the layout.

Here is the path to get the work center layout,

SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Master Data-Work Center-Specify Work Center Layout

C K Reddy