cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSM Scenario Setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I was trying to test the TSM(Time sensitive material) scenario but failed with some of the steps from the how to guide with steps screenshot below.  I need your help on the questions below:

1.When I was testing step 5, this was based on the previous set up that adding the Check in/out TSM activity to the Assemble button, right?

2.If the previous question was correct, then where should I find the add button since there are only check in, check out and return to POD three buttons.

If this Add button was the one on the assembly point screen, I cannot replicate the error message "One or more selected materials is not checked out" meaning the add activity can be done no matter the TSM material is checked out or not and this can only be shown when I tried to check in a never checked out TSM material there in the screen.

If the previous question was incorrect, where should I see the Inventory ID in the assembly point screen?

Thanks a lot for your precious answer in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello

The guide rather says about TSM_CHECK_IN_OUT configured at Activities button in POD. As a sample see step 10:

"The operator selects the Activities button, the TSM Check-In/Out activity and the OK button"

More information about Assembly Point and Data To Collect on assembly (you'll need to configure InvenotryID field to collect in order to see and choose an inventory id in the assembly point) you can find in this guide.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.  It worked for me.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

Add button is inside Assembly Point plugin.

I have checked this scenario in 15.0.3 version, and step #9 works fine: I do see the error message "One or more selected materials are not checked out (Message 15355)". So, I guess you've just missed some config step.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergiy.

I missed the INV assembly type.