cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Date in DD/MM/YYYY format in Agentry???

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Bill Froelich

Konstantin Kulikov

AK K's Profile | SCN

Chandra Ayyagari's Profile | SCN

Stephen Streeter

Leonardo Gomez

Ajitesh Upadhyaya

Volker Saier

Manju Venkatesha

Hello Experts,

We are working on SAP Work Manager 6.2 SMP 3.0. We are looking for date format in DD/MM/YYYY.

Our SAP server has same date format. We also set device date time in same format. But still it showing MM/DD/YYYY.

So what changes required in Agentry side to achieve it.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Sarode

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

As Bill mentioned, date fields are displayed based on the regional settings of the device. I have similar requirement to display a date field on a Detail screen in the format dd/MM/yyyy. I added a String field on the detail screen and used following update rule to display the date in format dd/MM/yyyy.

Regards,

Sahil Dudeja

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ashish,

The Agentry client will automatically format date fields based on the regional settings of the device.  That being said there are a few rules that I am aware of that use a hard coded format string of MM/DD/YYYY.  You should check in the editor to see if the field is one of those where you will need to adjust the rule.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

You can search the "FormatWorkDate" rule in the editor and you can modify the date format to your liking. But for standard Agentry application, the default format is "MM/DD/YYYY", so it should be a customization of your application.

Hope it help.

Best regards,

Charlie