cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check not going to component availability screen during ATP check in MATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

This should be simple one but I am trying for sometime and not getting success. I am sure I am missing some standard setting. So here goes the issue...I am trying to set up a std MATP scenario in GATP.... here is what I have done so far..

1. Created a material as BOM header. It is a BOM with usage '1' (production BOM). Say X

2. Created a material as BOM component. It is not sales relevant. Say Y

3. Checking mode for the header....

Checking Instruction for header

4. Checking mode for the component....

Checking Instruction for Component

I am getting below screen during Sales order creation (have 200pcs of stock)

But what I want is to see the situation for Component T-TEST04....like below screen (taken from net for example)

I have all screen shot so that you get complete picture. Please let me know what am I missing ?

Regards,

JC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayanta,

First read the documentation on the subject, paying special attention to prerequisites.  Complete all the steps called out in the doc.  Come back to SCN if still unsuccessful

Multilevel ATP Check - Connection to Production - SAP Library

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49

Thanks for your response. I had seen this link before posting the question as I am also thinking I am missing something. I have double checked the prerequisits....

1. Already provided settings for Check Mode & Instruction

2. Both material master has PPDS horizon maintained

3. PPDS Global & Default setting as Scheduling days (less than PPDS horizon)

4 'AY' added to the CHecking Control for Component

Not sure what is missing. I know it seems v standard situation. But again not yet seen the correct result. I will keep on looking at it. But meanwhile can you see the screen shots given earlier and see if anything is missing or have any suggestion.

Regards,

Jayanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayanta,

The list from your last post does not include everything that exists in the SAP help page I mentioned.  I guess I will just have to assume you have complied with all the requirements mentioned in the help doc. 

Have you checked to see if you are actually creating ATP trees?

Best Regards,

DB49