Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successfactor invalid session

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing integration between our IS-R system and Successfactor through PI. I have imported SFIHCM600 01,02 and 03. Successfactor team has confirmed that we need to use this preview url in our DEV system - https://api12preview.sapsf.eu/sfapi/v1/soap?wsdl

Team has confirmed that they want to do integration for variable pay and they are triggering this report - RH_SFI_SYNCH_METADATA.I am not aware which standard OMs are required for this so I have created separate ICOs for all available OMs to check which one will be called in the run time.

1. Now connection between PI and SF URL is successful. After triggering the report I can see first its calling login interface - SFSFSessionHandlingLoginQueryResult_Out and I can see that one session ID is sent from SF side successfully.No issue in login and session creation. Screen Shot below -

2. I can see next its calling following SI - SFSFAPIDictionaryListSFObjectsResult_Out - OM for this is  -  SFSFAPIDictionaryListSFObjectsResult_Out_to_SFSFAPIDictionaryListSFObjectsResult_In. This one is failing due to invalid session. I can see that request message sent from IS-R to SF is not sending the session ID received in the first step. It sending $Version=0; hence failing. Screen shot below -

Please help with exact answer who has already worked on SF integration .

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

I also got same error when I worked on SF integration.

Check below notes:

1838921 is the exact one...

1838921 - Multiple cookies in HTTP Header and 2068581 - Multiple cookies and proxy authorization for Axis CommonsHTTPSender handler.

Could you please check whether we already implemented the Notes or not?

For your reference please check the Note 2150199 - "Invalid SFAPI Session" error message in SAP PI Interface for BizX to SAP HCM Integration

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for your reply. I was looking into the note 2150199. Note seems to be made for dual stack system. I was trying to look into my single stack system message monitoring to see the set Cookie in dynamic configuration is looks like as per note or not but it looks like blank as per screen shot below. But in my case login interface is giving me the session properly please see my first post to look into given session id . Any suggestion -

I am not sure is it for multiple cookies or not.

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

Please check that recommendations provided in SAP Note 2251806, have been applied.

Regards,

Vadim

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thanks for your response. I am trying to implement the note you provided. This note seems to cover all.

Under resolution 1st point is regarding channel module parameter. This seems to be older one because I have created the channels as per channels provided in the imported SFIHCM600 01 which includes some extra parameters compare to the note and it looks like below. I think this extra parameters is not hampering anything. Please suggest then I will go for next -

SFSF_Soap_Adapter_Axis_Login_Respons -

SFSF_Soap_Adapter_Axis -

Thanks,

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Can you please reply on my channel module configuration I have attached in my reply.

Thanks,

Apu

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

In communication channel SFSF_Soap_Adapter_Axis, looks like a copy-paste error - a value of a parameter "key.1" of a module key "prop" shall be "set axis.transport.version", but in your screenshot, it seems to be concatenated with handler type class name (highlighted on a screenshot below):

The rest looks fine.

Regards,

Vadim

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Vadim. Yes its pasted wrongly. Now I will try to go for next step of the note and let you know if it helps.

Thanks,