cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Work Manager 6.2: stay in operations screen when work order is refetched

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to implement this development. In the current solution, if user is in the operations screen and synchronizes triggering a current work order delta fetch (the work order was modified), then the user will be again in the Work Orders overview screen.

I tried to implement a navigation step as the last step of Transmit action to navigate the user to the operations screen of the current selected work order, but it seems that the Work Order list is not yet ready when this step is executed and it doesn't work. How could I achieve this?

Edit: I also tried to embed the transmit in a new action called Z_TransmitFromOperations. This action is for object Work Order, the 1st step calls the standard transmit for main object and the second the standard WorkOrderOperationView to display the operations of the "Current Action Work Order Object". This way I don't navigate using the current selected work order from the list but the action selected order. But still it didn't work, it navigated to the operations screen with empty data since no work order was selected.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the work order is reloaded the current target to it removed.  What you can do before the transmit if the user transmits from the opp screen to save the current work order number.   Then after the transmit check to see if the work order number was saved.  Then use a list selection to select the tile and nav to the screen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Stephen,

Actually this worked. It was in my list to try but I thought that after the other 2 failed this would fail but it is the perfect solution. Thanks a lot.