cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.MessagingException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Error during parsing of SOAP header

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have scenarios  for REST - PI - RFC (Sync) scenario and form past few days we getting below error

REST_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System; com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Error during parsing of SOAP header

om.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Error during parsing of SOAP header

XIProtocol/WRONG_VALUE; SOAP:Envelope(1)SOAP:Header(1)sap:DynamicConfiguration(2)sap:Record(6), {"document":"JVBERi0xLjMNCiXi48\/TDQolUlNUWFBERjMgUGFyYW1ldGVyczogRFJT........

if I recycle the channel then interface works for single transaction then again it will fail with same error( if payload is small interface works fine).

We are on latest REST patch and i saw one SAP note from 2015 but it was not help full as SAP covered the same in latest patches.

Please let me know if we i need to maintain any parameter in REST channel t avoid this .

Thanks,

PT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Raghuraman,

source pass payload in JSON...( even in Get method we getting this issue).

Channel:

General: JSON to XML and XML to JSON conversion

Channel Selection: /C1

RESTResources: Custom pattern with custom attributes .

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,

PT

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello PT Rao,

Check the notes- 2199568 and 2173994

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

We are on latest patch and i was checking Channel logs and i saw one crazy stuff.

i am passing dynamic attributed from URL to mapping - in channel monitoring -Message attributes-message result showing previous message response payload.

when ever that paytload is less size it works fine and if it is more than 10 records then channel rejecting calls with below error.

XIProtocol/WRONG_VALUE; SOAP:Envelope(1)SOAP:Header(1)sap:DynamicConfiguration(2)sap:Record(6),

Please let me know if anyone has idea on how to clear or revent that message in my request payload attributes.

Thanks,

PT

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Replied and this is a bug in REST adapter latest patch and they will release new patch in few weeks.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,

PT

donadel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi PT Rao

Do you can share if SAP released some note to solve this problem?

We have upgraded our PI to the latest possible patches but we have the same behavior you describe.

And we are facing the possibility to return backup.

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jackson,

we were facing this issue because REST adapter adding entire response message in request header.

Example:

First call request - response

Second call request( first call response is embedded to second call request header).

if you recycle channel then you wont be seeing this issue.

PI throwing above exception when when you dealing with large response payloads.

Please check below note for details:

2258139 - REST sender channel is caching values from HTTP requests

Thanks,

PT

donadel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello PT,

Are you sending the message in JSON or XML format?

and please post the channel configs.