cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of JOB to automatically extract data from MDM instead of using /SRMNXP/CAT01 for my shopping cart fiori app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want some suggestion on the below point , these point belong to My Shopping Cart FIORI app.

1. We are using /SRMNXP/CAT01 to extract the catalogue data from MDM, so it means every time when we will have a change in product we need to use this transaction and extract data from MDM to SRM staging table.

Can't it possible to have a job which run every day in some given time, and data will get automatically extracted from MDM and no manual extraction require.

Please give me your suggestion and if any body know about any report or job which is run to do it please let me know.

2. After doing the extraction we have to re-index the data from ESH_COCKPIT, by the action schedule index.

Can't it possible to have a job which run every day in some given time, and data will get re index automatically and no manual process need to be done.

Please give me your input and technical information for esh_cockpit for re indexing the data

Thanks,

JP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Any help will be good.

Thanks,

JP