cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference field to link the table VBRP and BSAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

I am trying to identify the payment received against the billing documents in BSAD table. expert could you please let me know what should be the field in BSAD that will have a reference to VBRK. Many many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can consider XBLNR field which should have the corresponding billing document reference which is also stored in VBRK

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi Ji,

Field is there in both table,  but I think our client is putting figure manually in this field and the same is unable to correlate it. Is this field manually managed or it is the standard configuration in backend?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whatever you'll give in reference in VBAK-XBLNR the same will be copied till accounting document item. This value normally populates from your copy control settings in VTFL from reference number field having values like purchase order, sales order, current billing document number etc. It depends that you want which field to get populated in XBLNR of your invoice if you want field of your own choice which isn't avaiable at copy control level then you've to go for development in this case by using include RV60AFZC and at FORM USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP, put the logic with the help of your abaper to fill that field manually with the field of your choice. In case you need more help on this, please feel free to ask as i've done this scenario to fill that field manually via development. Thanks.

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a another way but a little bit triggy:

1. Lookup in table BKPF AWREF for 'VBRK' and AWKEY = Billing number

2. Lookup in table BSEG for cleared item with Keyfields of BKPF

3. Lookup payment in table BSAD with BSEG-AUGBL BSEG-AUGDT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shakil Akthar,

Use transaction SQVI.

You can see the common fileds between two table.