cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDS with parallel resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are in process industry. I have a requirement where a phase has two different resource to be utilized in parallel. Considering the batch size and the capacity of the resource, one of the resource on the phase has a capacity constrain and we want to use similary resource for the same phase in parallel, so that the preceding phase continue to get the full batch for process. We are using CTM and has a CTM PDS created. I tried to define a secondary resource in recipe and CIF to APO. I notice it creates additional activity, rather it should have created additional capacity within the same operation where we added secondary resource to primary resource. Also while I perform CTM master Data check, it gives error for source inhouse "Activity has no output component and no successor". If you can suggest any user exit by which we can add the secondary resource as a capacity to the primary resource or suggest any alternate solution will be a great help.

Regards,

AB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the CTM PDS. The output component is getting assign to the activity which is created with the addition of secondary resource leaving the assignment from the last activity. This I see to be giving error "Activity has no output component and no successor" while performing master data check. Is there any way to remove the output component assignment to the activity created by the secondary resource and assign the last activity. Or is there any other way to model the PDS with secondary resource to meet our requirement.

Regards,

AB