cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Sales order is getting blocked for customer. We cannot deliver goods. sales order is getting blocked at line item. we have to release it using VKM1.

Sales order with 1 line item is blocked due to credit check.

But the credit exposure doesn't exceed credit limit.

below are screeshot for FD33 , FBL5N and OVA8.

Request to help me in checking why block was set to sales order line item.

I have went through previous credit management issues in SCN , but couldn't find answer for my issue.

Thank you,

Neelam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Report CHECK_CM try to find out issue for particular sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

I have check for given sales order , the credit check was executed due to open items due and oldest open items. I have checked with FI team , there are no open items due or oldest open items due for this customer. Still Sales order is blocked for delivery. PFA.

Is the sales order blocked due below fields marked .

Credit exposure is not exceeded for this customer .

Thank you.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Meanwhile you can execute RVKRED88 report in SE38 transaction. It would provide you the list of open order/ delivery etc.You need to check that as your OVA8 settings have the Open Order/ Delivery Flagged.

Regards,

SRK

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are using A/R summary. Check if it is not outdated, especially if you take orders by mobile.

It still makes sense to show check_cm for such problematic order.

Please provide the screenshot.

Also the order was taken on a specific date at a specific time. It could be that at this point there was such open item overdue.

What happens if you recheck the order from VKM*?

Check also what this custom routine does if the order remains blocked after re-running FCV1 for the

KKBER (if needed) and order recheck.