Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidation monitor is empty in 10.1 MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are working on SAP BPC versión 10.1 Microsoft

We have settings the consolidation monitor but always is displayed empty and there are not showing entities. We've configured the model with its corresponding ownership and rates and activated workstatus. we also have configured bussines rules and copied the model of a previous versión of netweaver in which data is correctly displayed in the monitor.

Do you have any idea of which can be the issue? Can you help us with the parameterizacion of the consolidation motor to get data displayed?

Any help will be apreciated.

Thank you so much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Robert_Jan_Bron
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think the ownership manager is depending on the parent group property in the groups dimension. If you fill this property correctly for all your groups i think it will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

We have problems with the consolidation monitor, and the parent group property is used to visualice ownership manager. I think that it not the same thing  (problem), they are different things

We don't know because the consolidation monitor is empty but when we executed the package consolidation in Excel finished correctly.

BR

Thanks.

Robert_Jan_Bron
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please confirm that you have both, a currency type and a group type dimension in your system? (some older implementations have combined these dimensions...)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have currency type and group type dimensión in my system.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Have you selected the correct model at the top in the consolidation monitor and the correct dimension members? You need to select a combination of category / time / group for which you have data in your ownership model.

BR,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

Yes, I have selected the correct model because this is a copy of other proyect in other versión on wich I can see the data on the monitor correctly.

What could be the problem?

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

the typical IT question, after making the copy and entering the data, have you run an optimisation? You could also try to modify the models without making any changes but selecting the options to reassing the sql index and process the model.

Have you made any changes to the accounts you use in your ownership model?

BR,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

I process the model with this options that you said me and I obtained the same result.

I show a image with the error that I see in my running proccess

The monitor consolidation is empty and I dont know that more could prove.

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

do you have a group type dimension? And have you selected an element other than the NONE element when looking at the monitor?

BR,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

Yes, I have this dimensión group and I selected an element different the "non_group" but the monitor always appear empty.

I still haven´t seen any member of dimension "group"  there.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

can you post a screenshot of the empty monitor? And then of the ownership manager with the same group dimension element selected?

Thanks,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

Consolidation Monitor

Ownership Manager

The consolidation engine is working properly, because we execute the consolidation from Excel and this is correct, but dont show data in the monitor.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

can you see entries in the monitor when you change from hierarchy to flat view?

BR,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

Nothing. I get the same results.

Best Regards

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

how is the group dimension element you are using defined?

BR,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

I put captures with member of dimensión group

Best Regards

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

not sure if this is the issue, but when you define STORE_ENTITY = Y then you need to give an entity ID in the ENTITY property. This can be used to store the consolidated data on a separate entity. Could you remove the Y to test if it makes any difference?

BR,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

I changed this property and the results are equals. I cant see data in the consolidation monitor 

BR

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

what are your model parameters for the ownership model?

BR,
Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

These are my parameters for the ownership model.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

the OWNERSHIP_APP parameter should not be needed as you are already in the ownership model. If at all it should be used in the consolidation model, however I have never used it.

Does it work in a copy of the ENVIRONMENT_SHELL?

BR,
Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

I have tried to delete this parameter and later I execute the consolidation with package of Excel and this is finised correctly, but the consolidation monitor is empty. It hasn't change nothing.

I think that it isn't problem of consolidation because this is correct  when I executed in Excel, and it is a problem of parameter in a model that I need add for view these groups, but I dont know that...

what do you thing?. Do you have any more idea?

BR,

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I am not aware of any special parameter that needs to be set, but I agree that if the consolidation is working via the Excel package then such a parameter is where the problem would be.

Unfortunately I do not have any further ideas at the moment.

BR,

Arnold