Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue during Upload File with UI Upload File Element

antonio_sanseverino
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I' ve a strange issue when I try to Upload file on my Application Server. On my WDA I've created a popup windows with Upload File UI element and a button associated to Upload Action, actually the method is empty so I can't have any code error.

When I push the button I have always the same error (see attached file) I've tried Excel File or Text small file but always the same error

Error when uploading; the file name is invalid or the file is too large

Someone can help me?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Szczerbowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Why don't you debug where this message is triggered, to check if you pass the correct file name, or what is the file size check like..

antonio_sanseverino
Participant
0 Kudos

FILE_CONTENTS = XSTRING

FILE_NAME = STRING

It's impossible to debug because when the execution of my custom method starts the error message is just shown.

Szczerbowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You already went thru note 1736212 ?

Does this test wd work in your system? WDR_TEST_POPUP_01 it has a fileupload view.

antonio_sanseverino
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot implement note 1736212 but I open a ticket to basis team for check if system is ok.

I've tried with WDT_TEST_UI_ELEMENTS but it dosen't work, I've always the same error

Szczerbowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yeah, looks like you have some system setup to be done.

I would just assume that before posting here you went thru all available official resources and checked stuff like:

icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB profile parameter

etc..

antonio_sanseverino
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I've checked these parameters in SICM transaction.

My client's IT team has opened a note to SAP, I hope they will solve the problem, I think there are some settings to change because I've some problems.

Thank you for the support.

Ajit_K_Panda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Please provide more detail. How the context is bound and what is the type of context attributes.