Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MA discussion default topic name

former_member252154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are implementing CLM 10 SP08.

Where can we customize the Default Thread name in Master Agreement  discussions?

Currently we have "General Discussions" per default.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If you're using templates, you could change it in the MA template to use a different name.  You could also try changing the Localized Resource for "General Discussions" but then it will change it for everything.

You can look at these options to see if they make sense for your implementation.

Hope this helps to give some ideas,

Rosemary

former_member252154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rosemary

Thanks for this.

Precisely we do not use templates...

I am surprised there is no way to configure this.

Thanks and regards

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

This comment might seem pointless, but it's purpose is to actually make clear that it's not the software to blame here. It's more about knowledge and experience with the tool.

This specific requirement can be implemented.

Unfortunately, the only option available is by using so-called 'internal APIs'. For using these APIs it is imperative that the consultant has a lot of experience with how the core app works (this is why the APIs are not public, but widely used throughout projects).

My recommendation is that for complex requirements and other topics that 'seem' impossible, get advice from one of the many experienced consultants out there.

I am confident that some will agree to take on a small freelance contract and even support the changes through Version/SP upgrades.

Regards,

Bogdan