Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need jar file (aii_map_api.jar) for Java Code used in Java Mapping

rashid_eqbal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please let me know how to get the JAR file (aii_map_api.jar) required in java code.

I do not have access to server directories.

Also I would be grateful if you could suggest some useful link for Java Mapping.I am experienced in SAP PI and now wants to expertise on Java Mapping as well.

Thanks,

Rashid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashid,

It depends about your PI version. If you download the NWDS you have the libraries inside the installation. Check this links:

Where to get the libraries for XI development - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Regards.

rashid_eqbal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thank you for the valuable link.

Unfortunately S-userid which I am using is not having sufficient authorization to download.

I am working on 7.4 version of SAP PI.

If possible, could you please download and send me.

Thanks,

Rashid

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rashid,

You can ask ur basis team to download it and share it to you.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vinaymittal
Contributor
0 Kudos
umesh_badveli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rashid

Check Below links it will be use full for you

Regards

Umesh

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashid,

If you are using NetWeaver Developer Studio and its release / SP corresponds to release of PI system for which you do development, then you can go to properties of a Java mapping project in NWDS, then select "Java Build Path" > tab "Libraries", click on "Add Library", select "XPI Library" from a list of available maintained libraries, and in library type, select "XPI Mapping Libraries", followed by adding these libraries to a build path of your project:

This will add necessary libraries which are mandatory for Java mapping development, to build path of your project (corresponding libraries are not retrieved from / synchronized with the server - they are already provided as a part of NWDS, so it is important to ensure you use NWDS of relevant release / SP).

Regards,

Vadim

rashid_eqbal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

I am using eclipse version 4.2.0

Thanks,

Rashid

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos