cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TM Collaboration portal Enhancment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am working on a requirement where I need to add a new tile and display a table data (from SAP TM) when click on new tile in Freight settlement .

Referring to CP portal guide I manage to create a tile also I understand that we need to create a service to get the data and display but as I am new to UI5 and java script I am not finding way out how should I capture the click event of my new extended tile  and call the service/display the required data.

I created new BSP aaplication and files like

1)  Componenet.Js

2)  Controller.Js

3)  View.Js

4)  Fragment.Js

Also created ADDNAV, etc .

As now I had a new tile just I want to know steps to get the required data on click on this  tile.

Thanks & Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rohit3611
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Farroque,

It is mentioned in Guide, We have to extend the Tile File as mentioned and give the Id for it.

On click on ID, you have to open your new View. If you want code also, please let me know.

Best regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for the reply,I have created a view for adding new tile you and also tried with creating an another view referring to standard collaboration portal it couldn't work for me as i dont know java iam finding it very difficult where to write code how to link the tile .

It will be of a great help of you let us know the code and other details.

Regards & thanks in advance.

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Farroque,

The SAP TM collaboration portal enhancement guide contains code snippets for this extension type. What do you miss there?

Thanks and best regards,

Jan

rohit3611
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Farroque,

As Jan has already mentioned, all things are there in guide in point 8.1

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c090ae93-2605-3210-ffbb-e00c790e8...

Just for reference writing below.

jQuery.sap.declare("zcoll_portal.Component");

jQuery.sap.require("sap.tl_collaboration_portal.Component"); // new custom component

sap.tl_collaboration_portal.Component.extend("zcoll_portal.Component", { metadata : { customizing : { "sap.ui.viewExtensions": { "sap.tl_collaboration_portal.view.home": { "extTileFreightOrderManagement": { className: "sap.ui.core.Fragment", fragmentName: "zcoll_portal.TileFreightOrderExtension", type: "JS" } } } } } });

Please update if still having issues.

Best regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your reply but  as I mention earlier I have done this all and also I am able to add my tile in enhanced portal ,  Now I am stuck in how to display the data when click on my added tile

in enhancement . What I have to do now, Do I need to create a addition view file if yes then how should I link that by the ID .

Regards

Farroque

rohit3611
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you getting the Blank view when you are clicking on Tile or no View.

Rohit

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Farroque,

in your component.js you have to define a controller extension for sap.tl_collaboration_portal.view.shell as described in chapters 7.2/7.3.

With this, you should be able to display your new view without a home tile by choosing the shell area header. If that works, continue with chapter 8.

Create your home tile as described in chapter 8.1. The attribute targetNavigation is the link to the newly created navigation area above. The area ID is a string consisting of "nav" + "-" + ID of the navigation area + "-" + key of the sub item.

Best regards,

Jan

Answers (0)