cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to PROXY synchronous scenario PO 7.4 JavaStack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have the requirement from SOAP to PROXY synchronous scenario (without mapping) as same data we are passing from Source to Target .

When i tried to create this requirement without mapping it is giving me the below error " Exception caught by adapter framework: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"] " .

But when we are creating the requirement with Mapping objects (MM,OM) we are able to post the message and getting response as well .

Can someone please help me here why we are not able to execute without mapping for SOAP structure( Is without mapping is executable for only File adapter)

Below are the details :

let me know if further info required to solve this .

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably the cause of your error was already mentioned but for the sake of completeness:

This error also occurs if the user which executes the inbound proxy (maintained either in a HTTP Destination in NWA or within the communication channel) does not have sufficient access rights within the SAP backend system (e.g. your ERP System). You could check with ST01.

Cheers

Jens

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanurajesh,

This error because of missing proxy implementation in ERP side when there is no mapping the reason for this is when there is no mapping the same message passed to target without transformation. for example if your source message type is WebServiceRequest and your receiver message type is ProxyRequest , so you created proxy objects for ProxyRequest not for WebServiceRequest, when there is no mapping system will pass same message type WebServiceRequest to target and there is no proxy objects generated for WebServiceRequest and you are getting above error. when there is a mapping system will pass ProxyRequest message to the target and system find the proxy for this and it is giving response. If you want this to be work without mapping you need to use same message type(which you can select using external definintion from sender web service WSDL) which is WebServiceRequest in both outbound and inbound service interfaces.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Thanks for your reply .

I had created structure with out message mapping , operation mapping for SOAP (request and response) and for PROXY (request and response) . and used the same Message Type name for sender request and Receiver request (something like TC2SAP) and for sender and receiver response i created the same name like SAP2TC) .But still i am facing the same error in com channel when triggering sample message from PI RWB .

Thanks

Rajesh

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

You need to use same web service structures which is both request and response for both outbound (Web service side) and inbound service interfaces (Proxy side) and then generate the proxy and test the scenario. Example:

Sender service interface i assign the request and response from the WSDL.

Receiver service interface also i assign the request and response from the same WSDL which i used in sender but only difference i have given different name for receiver service interface.

Create like above and test the interface it should work.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Are you saying something like i need to import 2 data types(source request and target response) in source message type and target request and source response in target message type ?

Guide me if i am going in wrong direction .

Thanks

Rajesh

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhanu,

You should import it in the Service interface not in the message type..

Praveen Mentioned the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

The below is my Sender SI :

The below is my receiver SI :

I had created the same names for data types and message types , and imported the Receiver Service interface in ICO tab.

I am using URL address in receiver com channel to connect with ECC

Let me know if i need to do anything .

Thanks

Rajesh

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

In the receiver service interface use the same request message type and response message which you assigned in sender outbound service interface, even you create the same names it will not work you must use the same message types, create the dependency for receiver software component then use same message types in receiver service interface and generate the proxy objects in ECC side.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhanu,

yes it is not possible, Since Proxy needs a code and structure to be generated from ECC side.

So ESR objects(Structures)are required.