Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management in S/4 Hana Finance 1511 Central Journal Scenario

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

We are in the process of design discussion for central finance scenario with S/4 HANA Finance 1511 version. FSCM- Credit Management is a mandatory requirement for 1511 version. Currently the source SAP Systems on ECC have a traditional credit management active with sales order level credit check happening. The client wants to now centralize the credit check through central finance. As far as we know the credit exposure from source system can be moved to central finance system. However, the credit check at the sales order level in source systems based on Credit limit maintained in Central Journal system may not happen.

There was a webcast in November 2015 from SAP for partners and it mentions Central system maintains/manages credit limit. However, I cannot find any link or document which mentions that credit check can also happen in source systems based on the credit limit maintained in Central Journal System.

Your thoughts

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil

based on what I have read from Sap presentation, this should be possible

But better to raise Sap oss message and take a confirmation

Ajay M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanil,

Having credit check in the base system with central system is mentioned, but should be checked and confirmed with SAP.

The key consideration should be that you will need to have the centralization of AR, Payments & other dependent items for the Credit management,

As mentioned by Aleksey & Ajay, SAP is the best source of response on this query and if they can confirm.

Regards

Rishab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

Even if it could check limits in source system I advice to investigate all details of it before make some important decision. It's quite new tool and there are too few pieces of information avaiable.

What I read that you need PI+license for credit management.