cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete tasks in my work list of Information steward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to delete the tasks in my work list of information steward, could some one guide me the list of steps to be followed to do the same.

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk Venken,

Thank you so much for your response, we have some change in IS existing requirement and we would like to apply that change to 4 match review configurations out of 20, so we would like to delete the tasks associated with those configurations. and re run the configurations against the new changes. For that reason we don't want existing configurations to be  in IS. I understood that we can not delete the existing tasks. Is there any alternate option to clear the existing tasks which runs earlier. With Reject option we can only reject the task so that it can be reviewed by Developer to do some changes. Could you please suggest me the best approach to full fill my requirement.

Thanks in Advance,

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Obsolete tasks can be purged automatcially by setting the Number of days before the history of completed match review tasks is purged. Note that the default value -1 disables the purge.

Go to the Central Management Console. Select Applications > Information Steward Application > Configure Application > Data Review Settings and set the Data Review tasks retention period to the value you prefer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk Venken,

Thank you so much i got the solution for my problem.

Regards,

Venu.

krishnamohan_corp9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

If you don't want to use existing MR configurations to be  in IS. Delete the configuration, before that try to force complete the task associated with that configuration.

after deleting the existing configuration, you can configure your MR configuration against the new changes & rerun it.

Regards

Krishna Mohan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There's no delete operation. You'll have to open and reject every individual rule.