cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Unit XXXXX not consistent with other transfer order data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing an issue for the first time and I don't know how to fix it or even what happen since I am not WM but I was requested to try find a solution.
Let me share what I found

The process was as follow: Inbound delivery--> Pack with HU --> To creation --> Post good receipt --> Cancel TO.

Now, when user go to LT10 to transfer the stock from A to B. however when he tries an error appear: Storage Unit XXXX not consistent with other transfer Order Data. Code L3208.

As additional information, delivery status is complete.

I would appreciate your help knowing from where can I start doing research and/or the solution for the task.

Thanks, Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first, you said the process is "The process was as follow: Inbound delivery--> Pack with HU --> To creation --> Post good receipt --> Cancel TO", then you jumped to LT10 directly, these does not link together.

Coming to problem,

Which option you are selecting in LT10 in 'stock transfer view ' Quant/SU/storage bin', I assume you must be selection 'SU' option. Then check if you have multiple materials in same storage unit number, also what are you specifying as 'destination data'.

BR

Kamlakar

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use LX23 to check for differences between IM/WM. Also refer to SAP note 535043 - Stock comparison with LX23: Difference between WM and IM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Data in the transfer order item (such as the quant number, storage bin or storage type) does not belong to the storage unit number that you entered.

Check to see if the storage unit number you entered is correct.

Regards,

Ravi.