Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUM SP16 Problem in phase SYIDUP_EXTRACT/INITPUT_PRE_IU

russ_wagner3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello:

I am running SUM (sp16) to try and install a correction file that was generated by Maintenance Planner (verify system).  I am being presented by the following screen...

I have tried actually adding the paths (even though it say's not to include them).  Is there a configuration file for SUM that has the paths?  I have reviewed all the log files, without finding anything.

A bit of background:

Solution Manager 7.1

Managed system is ECC 6.0 Ehp 7

In solution manager, transaction LMDB for system passes verification.

SUM SP16_1, Host Agent 7.20 patch 207.

The correction file will (probably) remove a couple of product instances that are ambiguous .

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Russ

Message was edited by: Russ Wagner Not really resolved, but I installed the correction file with SUM SP 09.  I will update this thread if I get a response from SAP on the incident I created.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

russ_wagner3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Russ

Message was edited by: Russ Wagner Not really resolved, but I installed the correction file with SUM SP 09.  I will update this thread if I get a response from SAP on the incident I created.

ajay_kalra2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Russ,

This phase comes directly after PROFREAD (DDIC passwords etc. are given in PROFREAD).

Can you please check giving stack for a simple SP update instead of CISI and using new SUM to see if this dialog screen pops up at all in an SP update scenario (Anything other than CISI)

russ_wagner3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay:

A stack.xml created by MOPZ was successfully processed by SUM 1.0 SP16 for the managed system.

I'm curious though why the correction stack generated from MP (maintenance planner) could not be loaded from either SUM SP 14, 15, or 16.

Thanks

Russ

Answers (0)