Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Release in VKM4 without delta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a issue and need help!

Today we have a case. We have a sales order for the customer. This customer have Credit Limit 1.8M and Delta 0.8M.

But, we include more orders totalizing 1.2M and when i check VKM4 the credit is authorized in DYNA (A)

Anyone ever seen anything like that?

Regards

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by Delta exactly?

Can you please share some screenshots where this is visible and explain the business use.

In addition: when investigating problems related to credit updates, the forum members would usually ask you to supply the results of running program check_cm with such problematic document and/or your OVA8 settings.

They may also require details from VOV8, VOV7, V/08.

As a start I would ask you to share screenshots from check_cm with such problematic order.

If you have no authorization to supply such kind of information (especially check_cm results) due to your current role as a key/end user, I strongly suggest that you contact your local help desk for assistance. They have the means to perform troubleshooting and change the setup or run correction reports /if needed/.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Is possible to see in below screen list of Order sales from customer in totally (2.306.385,22) and status in DYNA is A

But, when we see in Credit Management Master Data in field Delta we have a credit (1.493.409,64)

I understand that this situation should not approve certain sales order as we have more orders than balance.

Right?

Regards,

Eric

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ahaa... now I see what you mean... in my system the same field has a different description - it is named Over/Under - thus the confusion .

OK, from your first screenshot I can see that the orders were blocked additionally for open items.

Let us take the first order - 16277. It has credit value 31 654,96. At the time of order taking (now I am just guessing, because I cannot see your full history), this value was not sufficient to go over limit, so this DYNA was set to A, but overall credit status was set to B, because even at that time the customer had problem with open items.

When an order gets blocked for whatever reason, the credit exposure is not updated with the order credit value.

I will show you some screenshots from my sandbox to make it easier to understand.

FD33 before my next order:

Now I will take an order, which I would block for critical fields (this is faster for me than creating overdue FI postings). Here is my screenshot from VKM4:

Now have a look at FD33 after I took the order:

If I release this order from VKM4, it would update the credit exposure and would increase the % used, but until then, it would not affect the open sales value.

I could have taken 50 orders each for 100 000.00 with changed payment terms - the result in FD33 would be the same.

What I am trying to say is, that none of these orders alone would result in overlimit at the time of order taking - this is why DYNA is set to approved status.

I hope that now it is clear. If you have access to a test/QAS environment, you can try it by yourself.

It is very good that you have set a good layout, so that you can identify such situations before releasing orders blocked for open items/or other reason.